Quick Cooking

Lately I am on a quest to find quick vegetarian recipes...

I have realized that eating out-ONLY because I was too tired/lazy/busy to cook sends me on a guilt trip. And I am trying to avoid it...

One of my favorite super quick recipe is "Pulav"...and since I cook it in a pressure cooker, its literally done in 10 mins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsGJ5FU6lQ&feature=channel

Tha video is by Mallika Basu, who also has this ammzing website
www.quickindiancooking.com

The name sounds like music to my ears....

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Dida, I make this all the time. Pulav the name is new to me but I checked out a site to see what Pulav was and she was cooking Basmati rice and then cooked the veggies separate and then combined all together. Yes I do make this all the time. It's fast, delicious, and not as fattening as having meat. Thx for sharing. It's always better cooking in, because when eating out, you really don't know what you are getting. Have a great weekend and take care. I loved this post.

GlorV1 said...

Just stopped by to say hi and hope all is okay. I made zucchini fritters today and they were delish. Have a great Friday.