Back with an Award :)

Had an awesome vacation, and was back a while ago...but I was horribly sick. I was really afraid I got the flu, after going through all kinds of (painful and uncomfortable) tests nothing was found.
And I found that I got a lovely award from Gloria ...
Thank you soo much , I really appreciate it.
now I feel fully recovered. ;)

So Now I have to talk about 7 things I have done in the past that nobody knows about.
Also from my past award, I have to list my 6 fav. thinkgs ....

Umm I promise I will do in my following posts....

4 comments:

GlorV1 said...

DIDA!! YOU'RE BACK!! :D Glad to see you back on board. How was your vacation? I do hope you are feeling better and I'm glad it wasn't that serious flu that is going around. I went through a few days of feeling really week and hot and cold and just didn't feel like doing anything. I've talked to a lot of people who have felt that way. Just be careful. If you can get the flu shot, get it. Better safe than sorry. Glad to see you again friend and your welcome. Have a great week. Take care.

GlorV1 said...

Hi Dida. Hope all is okay. Please pick up your award The Deborah Award of Hope, Courage, and Faith. Yay!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Dida. Thx for stopping by my blog. Hope all is okay and I'm still waiting for your picture to appear on my list of followers. Puleeeeeeeze. :D Have a great weekend.

GlorV1 said...

Hi Dida, how are you? Guess what? Your picture is on my blog....:DDD Thanks dida, I love it and appreciate it. Hope you are having a good month even though it is almost over. We had a bit of a storm and some cleanup to do this past weekend. So I'm beat but still got to do what one has to do. Hey thanks for following me and I look forward to reading your post when you do. Take care. gloria